- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
George Bernard Shaw
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.
- I have found that if you love life, life will love you back.
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
- Life is inherently risky. There is only one big risk you should avoid at all costs, and that is the risk of doing nothing.
- We all have two lives. The second one starts when we realize we only have one.
- You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
- People have different reasons for the way they live their lives. You cannot put everyone’s reasons in the same box.
- Mellow doesn’t always make for a good story, but it makes for a good life.
Click here for more interesting Content :